Hollow Hill Farm Event Center: A Timeless Backdrop
Just west of Fort Worth and South of Springtown Texas, tucked into the rolling countryside of Parker County, is a hidden paradise – Hollow Hill Farm Event Center. Some have called it rustic chic, country chic, or homestead elegance, we like to call it Shangri-La. Probably the most unique wedding venue in Texas, we are the perfect setting for an elegant or rustic wedding reception or a country themed corporate or special event.
Located on 40 acres in Parker County, NE of Weatherford, and about 6 miles southwest of Azle, Texas, guests will enjoy the peace and privacy of the beautiful Texas countryside for their celebration, wedding, or event. The family-run venue is perfect for weddings, receptions, quinceaneras, family reunions, ceremonials, proms, birthdays, showers, conferences and corporate events.
For an indoor or outdoor ceremony, from rustic elegance to simple country to Texas cowboy, Hollow Hill Farm provides the perfect backdrop for a day of joyous and delightful celebration with family and friends.
- Timber-Framed Front Entrance
- Great Room with Open Hammerbeam Trusses
- Spacious Dining Area
- Old Town – a unique must-see replica of a western town
- Large Old-Fashion Red Barn - perfect for barn weddings!
- Open-air Pavilion
- Fire Pit – watched over by Logan, Fire-Watcher
- Hen House – Bride’s Dressing Area
- Bunkhouse – Groom’s Dressing Area
Some of the Amenities provided with rental include:
- 8 am – midnight rental
- Personal Payment Plans
- Your choice of all vendors
- Tables & chairs
- Ice Machine – Free Ice
- Outdoor ceremony sites
- Ceremony site seating
- Indoor sound system (outdoor system available for rent)
- Climate controlled
- On site manager
- Day before rehearsal*
- Day before decorating*
- Use of facility for pictures
Hollow Hill Farm is an easy drive from the Mid-Cities, Fort Worth and Dallas as well as the Weatherford and Denton areas. Schedule your tour today and personally experience the charming splendor of this unique Texas venue.